This is what you can do with your old computer…
1. Punch a hole on your memory and CPU to make a key chain
2. eeer…use your CD-Rom as make up mirror.
3. Use your casing as BBQ Pit.
4. Use your mouse to walk your dog. Not recommended to people with big dogs.
5. Your monitor as hamster cage?
6. LCD screen as poker table!!!
NOTE: THE COPYRIGHT OF THE PHOTOS IN THIS ENTRY DOES NOT BELONG TO WWW.XES.CX. THE PHOTOS SHALL BE REMOVED IF YOU CAN SHOW AND/OR PROVE THAT YOU OWN THE COPYRIGHT OF THE PHOTOS. WWW.XES.CX SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE AND/OR RESPONSIBLE IF ANY OF VISITORS DECIDED TO POST THESE PHOTOS IN THEIR BLOG.
8 thoughts on “So you wanna throw away your computer…”
i’ll use it for bbq LOL
Ha!ha…..Where did U get all these pics? Damn creative!
hamster cage cool.
lcd screen 2 b poker table? i will need 2 become a billionaire 1st b4 i can afford dat. can even merge a few plasma tvs n become a mahjong table. with interactive screen touch buttons too!
uhh the second pic – the one with the chick brushing her hair, i think thats not a cdrom la
thats a platter from the hard disk …
earl-ku: ya hor, now u mention it.
Wah, frank you are so creative..hehe!
TAJ MAHAi: I got it from a China chinese forum.
Sheryl: not me la, those china ppl are creative. hehehhe.