A friend asked me whether or not a man would love a woman without kisses and sex but only hold hands and hug throughout the whole relationship? For me, I am not St. Valentino. I do not believe in platonic love; there must at least be kisses…^^
Month: August 2004
fixing a brokenn heartttt
I am nursing a broken heart.
He broke my heart. He, the motherfucker, who cause deep scratches to my….
Arghhh, my boootiful car!! The motherfucker that I was referring to was the mechanic who left my car on the side of the road after servicing it. I am not gay if you didnï¿½t know that.
He and another colleague of his gave me some cock explanation, saying that it was not their fault and it was there all the time. I, of course, was very sure that it was not there for this couple of days.
/me stabs stupid mechanic.
If only I could!!
Being in bailor/bailee relationship, the workshop bears full responsibility and the burden of proving that theyï¿½re not at fault, if anything happens to the car.
However, I did not pursue further, I screwed them and ordered them to leave. I shall not make a fuss of it on such small issue. /me stabs stupid mechanic again.
Suspicious Malay man..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JASMINE NGOI! 😀 😀 😀
While I was on my way to meet up with Victor and Irene, who were my former A-Levels classmates, I spotted a Malay walking towards my garden. He was holding two plastics bag filled with small boxes. He had long hair and probably about 20s.
I was in my car staring at him. I think he saw me. He immediately sat down next to the drain, facing my garden. There were no streetlights, it was totally pitch dark.
He was acting very suspiciously. I turned my car around and confronted him.
Me: Awak sedang tunggu orang ke? (you waiting for somebody?)
Him: takde, takde. (no, no)
Me: Then awak buat apa kat situ? (then what are you doing there?)
Him: takde apa-apa (nothing)
He smiled in fear.
Me: ini rumah saya, awak jangan lepak sini tau? (this is my house, don?t hang around here okay?)
He smiled and nodded.
I left the place. However, I was worried. What if?
He is the fucker who has been stealing my clothes all these years?
He will jump into my garden, sneak into my house, rape my cat and murder my entire family?
He is an Al-Qaeda member, waiting for his accomplice?
I turned my car back to my house and called for my dad. So within few seconds, Dad and I and another neighbour of mine confronted the Malay man.
Once again, he gave the same answer, ?takde apa-apa? (nothing). However, he said that he lives down the road. Dad ordered him to leave and he did.
However, he left one of his plastic bags. Dad wasn?t bothered about it. I was dead curious about it. Could it be?
A life time supply of weed?
A decapitated head?
I ignored it though. I continued with my plan to yamcha with my old mates.
I came back 2 hours later. The bag was still there. I told Victor about it. He was equally curious too. Within no time, we got hold of the plastic bag and tried to open it. I ripped the plastic bag and saw couple of boxes. It wasn?t heavy at all and doesn?t smell (thank god, it was not a decapitated head). I then ripped the box open?It was..
left over rice? fucker..throw rubbish at my house..mahai
Techcircuit @ Bar Code 7 August
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I PRESENT YOU THE ‘STIMMEST‘ VIDEO OF SALEM GENTING RAVE 2004 COURTESY OF UMENG, AUTHOR/OWNER OF THE VIDEOS BELOW.
[Edit] New Link @ http://www.xes.cx/download/www.xes.cx-salemrevelation2004.mov.zip
(38MB) To those on turtle speed. sorry man ahah
Here are the rest of the videos
Short clip of us shuffling
Short clip of tEh shufflers
Videos are hosted @ http://clept.net/index.php?name=Shuffle – Hayden’s website! More videos there! 😀
This Saturday, please give it up for FSKL, Maverick and Sharonstoned!!!
Place:: brand new BAR CODE, 113 Block E
Phileo Damansara 1, Petaling Jaya
Selangor DE Malaysia
Date:: Saturday,7th August 04′
Time:: 9pm till late
Door charge: Rm15.00 with 1 drink
Usual suspects, FSKLMaverick
continues to generate sonic uber-phorical aural assault on the decks, with a very special guest, Anatta, one of Malaysia’s freshest mix-masher who’s set to rock her way across the local hard dance scene, and that’s is a FACT!
Click links below to check out MAVERICK’s latest thumping mix::
How Malaysian are you?
It’s been a rather cold morning here in Sheffield despite reports of UK having a ‘heatwave’. I ask myself, ‘What is a heatwave?’ The weather forecast too reports that there will be thunder storms later in the day…and the current temperature feels like 16 Degrees Celcius. So, what is a ‘heatwave’?
Browsing through my ‘Bulletin Board’ on Friendster, I was hit by this question: How Malaysian are you? This is followed by a list of questions and a list of my honest answers:-
HOW MALAYSIAN ARE YOU?
1. How much is satu kupang?
2. Where’s the favourite spot to take wedding pictures in Taiping?
3. In what dialect is Apo Nak Di Kato?
4. Name at least five variations of roti canai.
5. What is the staple food of native Sarawakians?
6. Name a popular Malay ointment made from “cucumber”?
7. Name the sauce made from fish or shrimp that the Kelantanese love.
8. What does pi mai pi mai tang tu mean?
9. Which fruit is Ipoh famous for?
10. What is the English name for putu mayam?
11. “Lah” is to Peninsular Malaysians as”…”
12. What does ABC stand for?
13. How long is a sari?
14. Name Penang’s famous beach.
15. How do you order coffee mixed with tea at a kopitiam?
16. What’s on Malaysian TV at 8pm?
17. On one side of our RM1 coin is the bunga raya, what’s on the other?
18. Now, what’s on a 10 cents coin, then?
19. What was the name of the KL Commonwealth Games 1998 mascot?
20. When you fill in a form, if you’re not Malay, Chinese or Indian, you are…?
21. Who is Malaysia’s favourite Kampung Boy?
22. How did the word “gostan” come about?
23. Lobo’s Whispers in the Wind is the English version of which famous Malay song?
24. When did Malaysia last win the Thomas Cup?
25. What is the name of our national flag?
26. If you want 4D numbers, who do you consult?
27. What’s the name of the Malaysian-made 175cc motorbike?
28. Name our national bird.
29. If the father is a baba, and the mother is a nyonya, the what is the son?
1. What is kupang??
2. I have no clue!
3. please refer to answer No. 2
4. Roti Telur, Roti Banana, Roti Sardin, Roti Bom, Roti Hawaii (my favourite!)
6. Minyak Cap *oh gosh!! What’s cucumber in Malay?*
7. Please consult Darren Teo of Kelantan
8. I’m answering this with extreme pride: Pergi mari pergi mari tidak tentu !!!!!
10. No freaking idea!
11. please refer to previous answer
12. Air Batu Cachang! *Cachang is Kacang with a ‘C’, of course!*
13. At least 6 metres!
14. Hello~!!! People go to Penang for the FOOD not the beach right?!?!!?
15. If Nescafe with Milo is Neslo, then Nescafe with tea will be Nestea?
18. The new 10 cent coin bears a congkak!!
21. Darren Teo? (FYI: He’s my Uni classmate) =D heeehehehee…
22. Don’t know..but it means reverse right?
23. Please refer to answer no. 2
25. Bendera Malaysia <-- Somehow, I feel this answer is not-so-correct
26. My uncle…he buys lots of it!
28. Burung Kakak Tua! They even have a song for it!!
29. boy-boy / ah boy / ah jai?
Upon completion of this questionnaire, I believe I’m a true anak Malaysia. Bangga demi Negara!
Salem Genting Rave 2004
FROM http://zestkith.com @ http://zestkith.com/Upload/johan.avi (48mb right click to save)
A sneak peak of the videos Umeng recorded.
More coming soon!
Johan Gielen is GOD.
He played a god damn uplifting set!!!
The event ended about 4AM, not 6AM as we expected. As Johan Gielen was about to leave, everyone shouted for more. Unfortunately, he only gave in twice. He ended his set with a speech along the lines, �In 24 hours I will be in Spain, but my heart will be in Malaysia!�
The venue was the same as the one last year. But this year, it was madness. It was the first time I see a sardine packed out door rave. 12,000 PEOPLE OMG!! I was like a stupid pinball, being pushed around from left to right. It was packed from the beginning till the end of the dance floor!!
The 6 Melbourne Shufflers from Melbourne were great. Initially, they were separated into 6 designated podiums to dance. At the end of the night, they dance on the stage.
It didn�t rain but yet still cold. Despite the cold weather, it didn�t stop some girls from wearing bikini tops :D~~~
There weren�t any free ciggies as told before the rave. However, they gave out a free pouch. I didn�t bother to redeem it.
Well worth my RM35. Can’t wait for the next Genting Rave next year!
Next GENTING RAVE = Independance AUG 28 2004
Pictures courtesy of Iv’n of TRANCEMISSION @ http://trancemission.sstwo.net/