Common pantry microwave

A friend of mine told me about this particular microwave of a university residence in Melbourne.

Her friend told her not to use the microwave in the common pantry cause one day, while the students there was bored and had nothing to do, they caught a cat *meow!!!*, locked it inside the microwave and turned the timer. Then few minutes later, *TING!*


The cat exploded.

Maybe it looked like this…

To those secretly laughing out there….it’s okay, i laughed when my friend told me that story..ahhahaha

14 thoughts on “Common pantry microwave”

  1. gavin: hehehe wait till ipost more stories of u..hahahahastinkles: why ler u PETA member is it…weihai: mahai must be from caufield monash la..heheheishin: amenn…tata: hehehe

  2. stinkles: yaya PETA is an animal activist group…pink and pamela anderson are members of it 😀 fuzzy: heard worst? eh share story la 😀 irene: eh i dont abuse animals okaychuoming: machete is parang la ;D the cat was HOU HOU MEII AHHH ;D

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *