Common pantry microwave

A friend of mine told me about this particular microwave of a university residence in Melbourne.

Her friend told her not to use the microwave in the common pantry cause one day, while the students there was bored and had nothing to do, they caught a cat *meow!!!*, locked it inside the microwave and turned the timer. Then few minutes later, *TING!*


The cat exploded.

Maybe it looked like this…

To those secretly laughing out there….it’s okay, i laughed when my friend told me that story..ahhahaha