The hunt for:
1. the perfect diamond engagement ring drains your money and energy.
2. the perfect time and place to propose.
3. the perfect place for the wedding reception.
3. the neverending guest list your father, mother, aunts, uncles and grandparents insist that you must include some long-lost cousins from mainland China you’ve never met before.
4. the perfect wedding gown and suit that doesn’t make you look fat.
5. the perfect photographer for wedding photographs, who doesn’t end up cheating your money and giving you tacky captions in your wedding album like, “Love like flowing river, it don’t stop” <--- you know it doesn't sound that right. 6. the perfect place to spend your honeymoon, with enough shopping places for the wife-to-be to spend the last of the husband-to-be's savings. ;D 7. the perfect house for the couple to stay in, most definitely cannot stay with the in-laws for fear of the wife-to-be and husband-to-be's mum chopping each other up with the butcher's knife. 8. the perfect maid because your wife-to-be has told the husband-to-be that she will NOT lift a finger to do the housework. not even to cook dinner. 9. the diamond bracelet and necklace to match the perfect engagement ring, because you're supposed to show her how much you love her ;D 10. the perfect job to feed your wife-to-be's perfect taste in perfection. ;D Did I miss anything out?
The hunt for: